Tuesday, July 3, 2012

///beauté

I'm not much of a beauty connaisseur or inspiration but, since I'm in France, I get the opportunity to discover and eventually overuse little French products found in pharmacies. These pharmacies, found in every town/almost on every block, literally contain everything. From antibiotics to body lotion. Whenever I go into town, I somehow end up in there and manage to find a few gems that I love to talk about/ recommend. Here are a few:
Photobucket
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - Dry Oil Spray For Face, Body & Hair
#1: This little glass bottle might just contain the best stuff on earth. It can do wonders to every single part of your body; your hair, face, skin, cuticles, etc...!! I love using it after a long, long day out in the sun... Hydrates perfectly. The brand also provides the same oil with gold sparkles to add a little glimmer to you skin. (Approx. $30-$50)

Photobucket
La Roche Posay Effaclar K Acne Daily Clarifying Treatment
#2: This. is. life. I love love love this product (or anything by La Roche Posay). After cleansing, I like to apply it all over my face when I realize that my skin is starting to break out. The next day when I wake up, no more breakouts! However, I recommend using a good moisturizer as this cream may irritate the skin. (As an acne treatment, it drys out the pimples leading to dry skin... and then dry skin leads to pimples lol). (Approx. $15-$25)

Photobucket
La Roche-posay Effaclar Ai Intensive Acne Spot Treatment
#3: I consider this product #2's partner in crime. After I use Effaclar K, I usually put Effaclar AI on pimples that casually want to lurk on my face. (Approx. $10-$20)

Photobucket
Biafine
#4: LA BIAFINE!!!! I promise you, this product is in every French's house. Perfect for all ages! It's the ultimate sun burn elixir. After a long day of being careless in the sun and realizing that you might just have the worst sun burn on planet earth, Biafine has your back! (Pun intended). Apply a ton of this cream everywhere and your burn will heal and feel so much better. (Approx. $40)
There you have it! My all-time favorite products, let me know if you use it/plan on using it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great post! xx