Saturday, April 23, 2011

///Spring Cleaning

Lately, I've been scrolling down fashion blogspots and tumblrs, and I've decided that I'm going to clean out my closet. I want my personal style to lean closer to a mix of Alexa Chung's/ Erin Wasson's/ Freja Beha Erichsen's/ Victoria Törnegren's/ Margaux Lonnberg's simple personal style...I'm going to sell/or throw away my old little girly, patternful(?) things that have just taken up space in my closet and make space for more sophisticated things...I'm also going to start looking for a job. I'm so over ALWAYS asking my parents for money for clothes, concert tickets etc...
Speaking of change, I also want to re-remodel my room. I want to get rid of the 'decorative stickers' I have over my bed and just have it painted white, gray or even black... I also want to get rid of all the little accessories I've had since the 3rd grade...Obviously, this is going to take a lot of time and right now I have none. With school, sports, and family, I have NO personal time; luckily there's only about 8 weeks left of school and then I'm off to France! Yay!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: